[TowerTalk] Friend looking for large Prop Pitch end plate

To: "towertalk@contesting com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Friend looking for large Prop Pitch end plate
From: Gary K9GS <garyk9gs@wi.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2019 21:29:52 -0500
KJ9I asked me to post to Towertalk in the hope of finding a rather unique prop
pitch part.See below.If anyone needs to see the picture mentioned let me know
as this reflector doesn't allow attachments. Please respond to KJ9I directly.
73,Gary K9GS
-------- Original message --------From: Gary K9GS <k9gs@gjschwartz.com> Date:
8/10/19  2:40 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: Gary Schwartz <garyk9gs@wi.rr.com> Subject:
Fwd: could you please post this to SMC email reflector? - Gary K9GS--------
Original message --------Everyone:Wanted:  one end plate (one side with a
circular groove machined out to accept an O-ring) and has inner centering
bearing for an Extra-Large Prop-Pitch rotator.   10.25 inches diameter. Do you
know anyone who has one of these they'd sell please?  I have a photo of similar
plate from another rotor size I could send if photo helps ensure same plate.
thank you so much!(I have the rest of the XL-Prop Pitch rotor and FedEx lost
this plate for my rotor (already checked K7NV)).I'd surely appreciate it if
anyone knows a source for one of these (I realize this is a hard to find
item).very 73,Dave KJ9Ikj9idave [at]  charter {dot} net