[TowerTalk] EHS leads for Phillystran

To: towertalk <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] EHS leads for Phillystran
From: Ron WV4P <wv4ptn@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2019 14:11:25 -0500
Good afternoon !

Having heard enough negative on the Polygon, we have shifted to
Phillystran..
What I have read says you must run EHS Leaders (I have Plenty in stock) but
not over 50% of the total guy length in EHS.

Doing some modeling (not very good at) and reading, it looks like 41' of
EHS would work well for not being resonate, being plenty high up to not
worry about fire / vandals / beavers.
41' would also save a good bit of $ on the cost of Phillystran for 5
towers.

Any advice ? to long ? Just right ?
                                                      Thanks in advance.
Ron, WV4P