Re: [TowerTalk] I just thought it was fixed.....

To: "w5jmw@towerfarm.net" <w5jmw@towerfarm.net>, "TowerTalk@contesting.com" <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] I just thought it was fixed.....
From: Wayne Kline <w3ea@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2019 01:04:28 +0000
John,

If I remember  your post…. The TT rotor functioned  when you had it at the base
of the tower ? and you not doing a trick instillation

A: + voltage transformer

B: remoting the starting cap

And you now say you have installed it on /in the tower and  also installed new
Heavy-duty rotor cables ( 2-14 = 6 -18 ) or (2-12  6 -14 )

And the rotator  dose not TURN ?

                               Turns SLOW ?

DO you hear the Brake wedge engage and release ? ( a screw driver pressed
against the tower and your ear you WILL hear the clunk if it is )

Wayne ,