Re: [TowerTalk] rope strength - Knot Expert

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] rope strength - Knot Expert
From: Gedas <w8bya@mchsi.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2019 11:21:48 -0500
Thank you Dave. You were so patient & helpful with me I really appreciated your time & assistance. I absolutely love the new setup. Oh, don't let the images fool you, there is a ton of crap, coax, old ropes, etc on the ground around all the towers that may not get picked up till spring hi-hi.

As for my XYL......she is a one-of-a-kind and my hero. She helps out driving in the 3/4" head bolts at the base (pivot) as I winch the towers back to vertical and is my safety if something goes wrong. She also runs the New Holland loader with utility hooks etc when needed. I am so lucky she puts up with me and all my RF crap. TU again ! 73 and Merry X-Mas to you and yours.

Gedas, W8BYA

Gallery at http://w8bya.com
Light travels faster than sound....