Re: [TowerTalk] OT: Bonding to Teflon

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] OT: Bonding to Teflon
From: Gedas <w8bya@mchsi.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2020 20:53:52 -0400
Did find this interesting. Need to find out if it is available in the US and if it is affordable. The surface prep also seems not to be as scary as a lot of other techniques:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6mU4excEE8

Gedas, W8BYA EN70JT

Gallery at http://w8bya.com
Light travels faster than sound....