Re: [TowerTalk] Balun for Force 12 6 Element 20 Meter Monobander

To: Tim Duffy <k3lr@k3lr.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Balun for Force 12 6 Element 20 Meter Monobander
From: tommy@k6ye.com
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2020 23:44:37 -0500
Tim, Et Al,

Golly! Thanks for the update as I am in the process of getting my HDX-555 tower up, after a 5-year hiatus and resurrecting a Force-12 C4-XLD. From 2004 CE until 2015 CE, I had used big Cal-Av EB-3 baluns on the Force-12 (one each for the 40-meter and 20 through 10 meter sections).

I see that they are no longer manufactured thus I may need to consider other choices if the need arises.

Thanks for the heads-up.

Semper Fi,

Tommy - K6YE
DX IS and CW RULES