Re: [TowerTalk] How to drill foundation?

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] How to drill foundation?
From: Mac <libbysales@austin.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2020 12:10:43 -0500
these companies are well used to your surroundings,  look for Pier or Foundation drilling company's, a 4' dia hole is nothing for these guys ...  just last week i had a 10' diameter 33' deep hole drilled in limestone the whole way, took emm a complete day but all done and the sewer lift station, an 8' circular tank was placed in the hole the next day.  many years ago my own tower base was pier drilled rather than dug out in a rectangle so i used 4 ea 12" dia holes 16' deep and built a rebar cage framed up the above grade to be sq and filled err full, all 4 holes as well the above grade rectangle base..  go for it...

mac/mc  w5mc