Re: [TowerTalk] 40 meter beam

To: "TOWERTALK@contesting. com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 40 meter beam
From: Kim Elmore <cw_de_n5op@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2020 17:51:02 -0500
I’ve seen sites where someone improved on the original design with high-Q coils
and it looks enticing, but I recall that it wasn’t trivial because the
distribute capacitance also changed, which led to what amounted to pretty much
a re-design. The result was apparently excellent, but it wasn’t plug-n-play.

Kim N5OP

"People that make music together cannot be enemies, at least as long as the
music lasts." -- Paul Hindemith