Re: [TowerTalk] Yaesu thrust bearings

To: cqtestk4xs@aol.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Yaesu thrust bearings
From: tommy@k6ye.com
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2020 00:51:40 -0600
Bill,

I currently use the Yaesu 065 on my HDX-555 tower supporting a 4-element SteppIR. I will be putting a 2-element 40-meter yagi above it in the near future. I previously used one on my HG-54HD tower supporting a Force-12 C4-XLD. Both work great.

Semper Fi,

Tommy - K6YE
DX IS and CW RULES

Good luck in your quest.