Re: [TowerTalk] Air Dummy Loads

To: <tony.kaz@verizon.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Air Dummy Loads
From: "Doug Ronald" <doug@dougronald.com>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2021 16:15:02 -0700
I've had for sale for some time a pile of Bird Termaline Model 8141 250 Watt
continuous dissipation dummy loads. Anyone could make a 4-way combiner, and
with 4 of these loads, reach 1 kW continuous. (I have 1 kW rated 4-way
combiners for sale too). I'm surprised that none of these dummy loads have
sold for just $65 each, but for a quantity sale, I'll talk. Check out here:
http://w6dsr.com/communications/index.html (2nd from bottom)
-Doug, W6DSR