Re: [TowerTalk] Phillystran suppliers

To: TowerTalk <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Phillystran suppliers
From: Pete Smith N4ZR <pete.n4zr@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2021 13:57:32 -0400
I recall back maybe 20 years ago that PVRC members put together a group buy of fiberglas guy rod from the manufacturer.  Instead of risking used Phillystran, or paying $2.05 a foot from DXEngineering, for such a  major project you might get together with others and explore doing a bulk purchase from the manufacturer.  The stuff might be available in 1000-foot rolls for a considerably more reasonable price.

73, Pete N4ZR
web server at<http://beta.reversebeacon.net>.
For spots, please use your favorite
"retail" DX cluster.