Re: [TowerTalk] tower climbing shoes or boots - suggestions    needed

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] tower climbing shoes or boots - suggestions    needed
From: Wes <wes_n7ws@triconet.org>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2021 13:53:05 -0700
Another vote for Thunderbird.  I switched to it when Eudora went away.

Wes  N7WS

On 9/18/2021 11:27 AM, Jim Brown wrote:
On 9/18/2021 9:23 AM, k7lxc--- via TowerTalk wrote:
If anyone has a suggestion to help my emails, please let me know. Tnx!

For many years, I've used Thunderbird as an email client, and before that, a similar program carried over from OS/2. Both download email from the server and store them on my computer. Great sorting and editing capabilities. Thunderbird is from Mozilla, which also produces the Firefox browser. Both are free.

73, Jim K9YC