Re: [TowerTalk] 160M Antenna puzzlement

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 160M Antenna puzzlement
From: Pete Smith N4ZR <pete.n4zr@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2021 10:21:31 -0500
Thanks, Rob, but I'm trying to keep things in some sort of proportion.  I'm currently redeploying my K9AY (which was down for the summer - yeah, I know it's overdue) and then I'll see about more radials - I have a comtek plate that has 50 or so connection points, and a lot of WD1A wire.  In the meantime, I'm an alligator, but of course I'm on the East coast.

73, Pete N4ZR
web server at<http://beta.reversebeacon.net>.
For spots, please use your favorite
"retail" DX cluster.