Re: [TowerTalk] TT QSY?

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TT QSY?
From: Gary K9GS <k9gs@gjschwartz.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2021 18:29:16 -0600
Please don't move to groups.io Steve.Those of us that receive reflector email
in an email client, as opposed to through the web interface, constantly get
reflector email without a quoted portion of the post being responded to.There
is no context to the reply.  Yes, there is a way to do this on groups.io
reflectors but it is not a default.I know, a bit hard to explain. See below in
this response.  Now imagine seeing my reply without any of the below being
visible.I hope this is clear..73,Gary K9GS
-------- Original message --------From: k7lxc--- via TowerTalk
<towertalk@contesting.com> Date: 12/21/21  1:30 PM  (GMT-06:00) To:
towertalk@contesting.com Subject: [TowerTalk] TT QSY? Howdy, TowerTalkians -
 There seems to be a desire to move this reflector from contesting.com and into
the 21st century and it sounds like a good idea to me. Groups.io might be the
way to go.      towertalk@groups.io is already taken and whoever owns it hasn't
replied to my email so maybe we need a new name also?      I'm open to any
comments. The cost of the new reflector doesn't seem to be an obstacle to let
me know what you think.Tnx. Cheers,Steve     K7LXCTT ADMINCell:
 mailing
listTowerTalk@contesting.comhttp://lists.contesting.com/mailman/listinfo/towertalk