[TowerTalk] M2 OR2800 reed switches for sale

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] M2 OR2800 reed switches for sale
From: Eric Dobrowansky <k2cb@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2021 12:04:19 -0500
Good news, I was able to find the oem for the exact same reed switch.  They
have a 25 pc minimum and it is special order. I ordered 25, and they should be
here mid January.  They are $12 each. Far cry from the $35 plus shipping M2 is
getting.  Let me know if anyone would like one or more. I can ship them via
first class mail for around $5-7.On another note, the original Cherry limit
switches are now long discontinued and unobtainable. However, there is a direct
replacement available from the manufacturer who took over the Cherry switch
product line. EricK2CB