[TowerTalk] Instructions for Alinco ETS-210 Roof Tower?

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Instructions for Alinco ETS-210 Roof Tower?
From: "Eric Rosenberg" <ericrosenberg.dc@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2022 16:53:06 +0000
I am using an Alinco ETS-210 Roof Tower to support my C3-SS. It's held up quite well for the 25 or so years it's been up, first supporting a large satellite array and then the the C3.

I'm hoping to take it down this spring and move it to a different spot. When doing so, I will need to replace some parts (section joints and most of the bolts) which are rusted.

I have the CQ August 1987 review, but do not have the spec/instruction sheet to make sure I have all the correct pieces.

Does anyone have a copy they can email me or refer me to a source of this information.

It appears that replacing the rusted pieces may be far easier and less expensive than buying a new equivalent (~$300 or more). I'd like to know that before I take it down.

Thanks,

Eric W3DQ