Re: [TowerTalk] Broadcast Band AM Transmiiter Intererence on 160M

To: towertalk@contesting.com, kd7jyk@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Broadcast Band AM Transmiiter Intererence on 160M
From: charlie carroll <k1xx@k1xx.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2022 22:24:45 -0500
Kurt:
Sometime back in the summer of '21, I also checked out the Morgan site and it was somewhat the same as you saw.  However, when I checked in the Oct/Nov time frame, they seemed to have cleaned it up a bit.  If you look at the network analyzer results for the 402X (https://surgestop.com/filter-products/m-402x-.html), they are pretty much what I saw when I tested the one here.

All I can say is that I get a quick respond and shipping of a unit here to FL.

73 charlie, k1xx