Re: [TowerTalk] Fwd: Feeding single band HF yagis 500+ ft from the shack

To: Curt Mills <curt.we7u@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Fwd: Feeding single band HF yagis 500+ ft from the shack
From: Edward Mccann via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2022 14:41:14 -0700

 But will it:

1. Work on HF?; and
2 Will it play in Peoria.

I think if it was gonna work we would’ve heard more than a couple of papers to
the IEEE Power Line Transmission folks and one piece in 1974 that seemed to die
in the vine.

Without question, interesting concept, probably a hit at 2400 MHz.

https://p1k.arrl.org/pubs_archive/61677

Ed McCann,
AG6CX

Sent from my iPhone