Re: [TowerTalk] Stacking Tribanders

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Stacking Tribanders
From: Billy Cox <aa4nu@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2022 13:44:42 -0500 (CDT)
LOL ... I was warned to expect such replies from you two, so
much for contributing to the education of others. Sad really.

You have no problem going after others and telling them they
are wrong, yet when you are then challenged ... so typical.

To the person who asked for screen shots, they have been sent.

Have a great afternoon.

Billy, AA4NU