Re: [TowerTalk] 80 m 4-square high SWR with no obvious reason why - usin

To: kq2m@kq2m.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 80 m 4-square high SWR with no obvious reason why - using COMTEK ACB-80
From: Ignacy Misztal <no9e@arrl.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2022 13:42:44 +0200
Bob,
Terrible problem with the splinter. We nearly always to remember to do
certain tasks with gloves, but sometimes we forget.

If money is available, the dxengineering 4sq is way above that of Comtek.
If you can reuse the controller, the switching unit is almost half price of
the complete package.

Ignacy NO9E