Re: [TowerTalk] Tri-Ex W-51

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tri-Ex W-51
From: Phil <pmills7@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2022 14:43:23 -0500
That is something I did not know....I have two of
these and I really appreciate them.  I just thought
they were all made to tilt over if you had the
tilt fixture base.

thanks for the info, 73, Phil  W5BVB

On 7/30/2022 2:12 PM, kj6y (null) via TowerTalk wrote:
The T in the WT-51 means it has the tilt over ears.

Skip, KJ6Y.
Communications Service Co
Sent from my IPhone