Re: [TowerTalk] Tower base equipment enclosure

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower base equipment enclosure
From: Jim W7RY <jimw7ry@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2022 09:54:59 -0500
You may want to try to get to know the local cell site technician/engineer. They are changing out weathertight cabinets all the time.

If you see someone working at a site, stop and ask them.  But carry your hard hat with you in case there is tower work going on overhead so they don't freak out!

73, Jim W7RY