Re: [TowerTalk] OT: 6M repeater sources

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] OT: 6M repeater sources
From: Jim W7RY <jimw7ry@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2023 22:02:03 -0600
Gene
Why don't you join repeaterbuilder@groups.io and ask your question there?

Jim W7RY

On 1/9/2023 8:05 PM, Gene Smar via TowerTalk wrote:
TT:
      I apologize for the off-topic request.  Please respond directly and not
to the reflector.

      Our local radio club is seeking to replace its Mitrek-based 6M repeater, possibly
with a commercial version.  I know such lowband repeaters are rare as hen's teeth but maybe some of you
might be able to point me to a current source.  I found Kenwood's TKB-6900 and I'm sure there may be
others.
      Thanks for any info you can send my way.
73 deGene Smar  AD3F
ad3f@arrl.net

Thanks and 73, Jim W7RY