Re: [TowerTalk] More Radials = Higher SWR???

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] More Radials = Higher SWR???
From: David Gilbert <ab7echo@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2023 17:06:04 -0700

Per my previous post, I prefer the FA-VA5 as well ... and it is about half the cost of the Rig Expert.

One of it's nice features is the 5-band SWR display for checking which coax lines go to which antenna.  I obviously don't have to use that very often, but when I'm changing things around it can be pretty handy.

73,
Dave  AB7E