[TowerTalk] Ham Equipment for Sale

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Ham Equipment for Sale
From: JOHN OWENS <ham38john@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2023 13:45:24 -0800 (PST)
The following ad is for ham equipment that is for sale. The ad explains itself.

Ham Radio Items for Sale

Most of the equipment listed is from the estate of SK Les Tucker (K6ZF). He has
been dead for nearly 3 years now, and I am trying to help his widow recover
money he has spent on ham radio equipment. He had serious medical problems
(loss of sight, etc.) for 3 years prior to his passing, so most of this
equipment has had little or no use during the past 6 years.

All of his equipment I have sold previously has performed exactly as expected.
He was a retired Motorola RF Design Engineer. He was not a contester, made very
few radio contacts, but enjoyed operating state of the art ham radio equipment.

Asking prices are based on market research of current offerings or sold
equipment, and are priced to be competitive with current listed prices from
classified sales sources such as eHam.net, and QTH.com. If you are interested
in a listed item, feel free to make an offer. All reasonable offers will be
considered.

All equipment listed is at my QTH in Edmonds, WA. Purchases must be made in
cash only (or other guaranteed source), no PayPal. No trades are allowed and
shipping is mostly not possible. Serious buyers only please. I can be reached
at 425 745-0577 or elmertk58@outlook.com., mailto:elmertk58@outlook.com., or
ham38john@comcast.net mailto:ham38john@comcast.net

1. Steppir DB-36 with all avilable options, and SDA-100 Controller . Current
new price with these options - $9333. On ground at my QTH. Person who removed
this antenna can transport it to your QTH, re-assemble it, and install it on
your tower at very reasonable prices. Local only. Control cable available at
1/2 new price. -$3500

2. Hy Gain Tailtwister Rotator (T2X). Excellent Condition, very low usage. -
$500

3. Cushcraft A3WS Beam Antenna with A103 30M add-on- $300

4. AEA Morsematic CW Keyer - $150

5. Heil DSP Clear Speech speaker console - $90

6. Hy Gain DCU-1 Digital Rotator Controller for T2X - $275

7. Hy Gain Standard Rotator Controller for T2X - $225

8. Astron RS-35A 35A, 12VDC Power Supply - $100

9. Astron RS-35M 35A, 12VDC Power Supply with Meters - $120

10. ICOM SM-8 Station Mike - $125

11. PSF-432 425-450 Bandpass Filter - $60

12. Millen 90651 Grid Dip Meter - $95

13. Eico 710 Grid Dip Meter - $60

14. ICOM 475H 430 Mhz All Mode Transceiver - $650

15. ICOM 275A 2M All Mode Transceiver - $450

16. B&W 300W Antenna Tuner - $75

17. Yaesu FT-1000MP - $700

18. West Mountain Rigblaster - $65

19. ICOM IC-756 PRO III - $700

20. Knight P-2 PWR/SWR Meter - $20

21. MFJ 249D Antenna Analyzer (with wall wart) - $120

22. Palstar AT-AUTO Auto Antenna Tuner. The AT-AUTO is a fully autonomous,
fully automatic impedance matching network (an antenna tuner) that employs an
embedded microprocessor to position a conventional roller inductor and a
split-stator variable capacitor. It provides continuous coverage tuning from
1.8 - 54 MHz (including MARS, DoD, and commercial frequency bands, etc.) and is
rated for 1500 W continuous carrier operation. - $700

23. Flex Radio FLEX-5000A HF/50MHz Transceiver (SDR). Please make offer.

Non-Ham

Canon Pixma Pro-10 Printer - $600
condition: like new
make / manufacturer: Canon
model name / number: Pixma Pro-10
In new condition. Extra Ink Cartridge Pack included.

New Hi Qualilty Canon Printer Paper - $1 (EDMONDS)
© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
condition: new
make / manufacturer: Canon
model name / number: Various
size / dimensions: Various
LU-201 Photo Paper Pro Luster (8.5 x 11" - 50 sheets)- $18
Pro Sampler (8.5 x 11" Luster - 10 sheets, 8.5 x 11" Semi Gloss - 10 sheets )-
$17
Plus Glossy II (4 x 6" 400 sheets) - $35
Plus Glossy II (4 x 6" 50 sheets) - $14
SG-201 Semi Gloss (8.5 x 11" - 50 sheets) - $35
SG-201 Semi Gloss (5 x 7 " - 20 sheets) - $8
Value Pack (4 x 6" - 100 sheets) (5" x 7" - 20 sheets) ( 8.5" x 11" - 20
sheets) - $30
PP-201 Photo Paper + Glossy II - 20 Sheets - $32 x 2 = $64
SG-201 Photo Paper + Semi Gloss - 50 sheets - $50