Re: [TowerTalk] PL-259 Electrical Joint Compound

To: Don Tucker <w7wll@peak.org>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] PL-259 Electrical Joint Compound
From: Henry Pollock - K4TMC <kilo4tmc@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2023 08:15:54 -0500
I have used a spray version of CorrosionBlock for years, first on my
saltwater fishing boats, and now on my antenna elements and outdoor cable
connectors when doing portable beach contest activities.  The only problems
has been where I did not use the spray.

It is available from Amazon and probably any marine supply store.

73,
Henry - K4TMC