[TowerTalk] Tower Tilt-Over Cable Attachment

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tower Tilt-Over Cable Attachment
From: Drew Vonada-Smith <drew@whisperingwoods.org>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2024 19:40:59 +0000
I am installing a used crank-up/tilt-over tower, an older Tashjian model.  My
next step is to finish the tilt-over mechanism and place it all on the already
poured foundation.  I have replaced the tilt winch and pulley mounted on the
raising fixture, but there is no cable attachment point present to attach the
cable to the tower leg (about 8 ft high, per the diagram).

What is the correct method/type of hardware to attach the tilt-over cable to
the bottom section tower leg?  Obviously, it must allow room for the sections
to nest.

73,
Drew K3PA