Re: [TowerTalk] Fwd: MFJ QRT on May 17, 2024

To: David Gilbert <ab7echo@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Fwd: MFJ QRT on May 17, 2024
From: Bill Eisinger <Bill@theeisingers.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2024 18:41:38 +0000
I could frankly care less about MFJ’s demise except for one thing….as by far
the largest advertiser in QST, this will make an enormous hole in advertising
revenues for the magazine…I’m sure there are plenty of folks who will say good
riddance to them as well but I still enjoy receiving it every month…they have
had budgetary issues as of late…this certainly won’t help.

Bill, AA7X

Sent from my iPhone