[VHFcontesting] 432_Sprint

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] 432_Sprint
From: w3iy@fcc.net (Bill Seabreeze)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:43:52 2003
Howdy,

For the 432 sprinting excercise tonite, I will be looking west at 45min
past each hour, and looking south at 30 min past each hour...
Hope to provide FM19 to everyone.
Have fun.
Turn on, tune in, drop a signal on me!
Put something thru ur rcvr besides thermal noise~
Give the cobwebs in ur t/r switch something to think about...

Find the heading for W4RX so you can work us in the uwave sprint!
We hope to be on all bands next week with BIG signals...903-47GHz!

73,
Bill W3IY @ W4RX FM19bb

p.s. Don't forget to listen for the weak ones!