[VHFcontesting] Re:Mobile Ground Connection

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Re:Mobile Ground Connection
From: k8dxn@charter.net (Rick Robinson)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:43:53 2003
I had a similar experience on a Dodge pickup a few years ago. The bolt
holding the cable to the engine block just broke off but my ground path
was the throttle linkage cable where it touched the master cylinder.
Where was I when this happened? At the farm ,2&1/2 hours from home and
on a Sunday morning. Had to order the new cable and then return to fix.
Thanks, you just made me decide to take a look at my instalation and
think "what if". 73  Rick  K8DXN