[VHFcontesting] Microvave Activity Days

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Microvave Activity Days
From: k8dxn@charter.net (Rick Robinson)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:43:56 2003
I have to go put up an antenna for a friend tomorrow morning so I will
try to get out early and go up on the hill and work some stations on
432.100 +or- a few.It will probably be around 9 to 10 am. I will be
using my mobile with two phased omniangles with around 150 watts so
every so often point your antennas toward EM98CI. This is about 12 miles
west of Charleston, West Virginia. Good luck to all . Rick  K8DXN
PS. I will try to get out all my overdue QSL's this weekend so please
don't yell at me. Tks.