[VHFcontesting] QST covereage of contests

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] QST covereage of contests
From: rpechie@snet.net (Dick Pechie - KB1H)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:44:02 2003
I recently uploaded to the ARRL Soapbox  a picture of our ARRL DX CW operation.
asked how many manufacturers were in the picture. There were 15 different
companies represented! And that is just one station out of three plus no
counting
any outside tower stuff. Maybe I didn't spend a fortune with any one company but
I sure spread around a bag full of $50!!

73 Dick