[VHFcontesting] ****** K2BAR State in june contest ??? ***

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] ****** K2BAR State in june contest ??? ***
From: chris@bergenscanner.com (Chris Allermann - KC2FBK)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:44:18 2003
Your confused because I made a typo in my first e-mail.
We do operate from fn31 NOT fn30.  Sorry about that confustion.

K2BAR is the club call sign for the Bergen Amatuer Radio Association
which is based out of Bergen County, New Jersey.
For the June & September VHF contests we operate from the top
of a mountain in Orangeburg NY, which is just a couple miles over
the NJ/NY border.

Sorry about the confusion, and hope to work you all in September.