[VHFcontesting] RE: TE Systems amp accessory connector?

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] RE: TE Systems amp accessory connector?
From: k2txb@dxcc.com (Russ Pillsbury)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:44:18 2003
Jacob, there's always a way.  Sometimes I have made my own connector by
finding various pins in my junk box, and sticking them into the connector,
then gluing them all together.  Another way is to drill a small hole, put a
grommet in it, and run some wires out through it to a molex connector (the
kind you can buy at Radio Shack).

Of course finding the right connector would be great, but you may not wish
to wait...

73, Russ K2TXB