[VHFcontesting] NC1I Contest Plans

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] NC1I Contest Plans
From: wz1v@ntplx.net (Ron Klimas WZ1V)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:44:22 2003
The NC1I contest team will again be active for the September VHF QSO Party
from FN32mc, Western Mass. We'll be operating LM  on 50, 144, 222, and 432
mhz running legal limit power with large antennas from a mountaintop QTH.
We'll also be trying WSJT skeds for the first time, on 6M and 2M. Feel free
to contact me for further info. GL to all in the contest.
-73, Ron WZ1V for NC1I FN32mc contest team