[VHFcontesting] End BHE Statement

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] End BHE Statement
From: n9rla@yahoo.com (Dan Evans, N9RLA)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:44:22 2003
Hi Folks,

Today I've received three emails with the Klez virus attached, and of
course, deleted them.  Now I see a post to the reflector from n 9 r l a @
hotmail . com.

That address does not exist, or at least it's not me.  I'm guessing someone
with my address in their address book has the virus, and it's emailing
itself to everyone, etc..  But before I start getting hate mail, I'm not
sending out the virus, and my computer is not infected.

My condolences to the poor soul who is infected.

73 and hope everyone enjoys the contest,
Dan

Dan Evans N9RLA
Scottsburg, IN 47170
{EM78}
IN-Ham list administrator
QRP-l #1269
1/2 of the N9RLA /R no budget Rover Team
Check out the Rover Resource Page at:
http://www.qsl.net/n9rla