[VHFcontesting] CW in VHF test

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] CW in VHF test
From: k1ep@mgef.org (Ed K1EP)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:44:54 2003
The VHF contest is one of the few contests that allow mixed mode contacts.
Many times I will be calling CQ (above 50.125) and will get a response from
someone in CW.  I find that quite acceptable and encourage it.  Many stations
such as yours (and mine at home) are not that loud especially on SSB.  I also
hear stations calling CQ in CW above 50.125 and don't find it objectionable,
although when the band is crowded, you will be covered.