[VHFcontesting] W4NH Plans for September

To: "Tom Shutters" <k4fjw@bvunet.net>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] W4NH Plans for September
From: "Jim Worsham" <wa4kxy@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 14:03:35 -0400
Hello Tom.  I just wanted to let you and everyone else know that the W4NH
Fourlanders Contest Group will be on for the September contest from our
usual location in EM85jm (Soco Bald, NC).  One thing new this year is we
will be active on all bands from 50MHz through 10 GHz!  We will be running
legal limit TX power (or close to it) and big antennas on 50 MHz through 432
MHz.  Our microwave setup will be a bit more modest since this year is the
first time we have done the microwave bands in a while.  Please help by
getting the word out and letting folks know we have microwaves this year. If
anyone wants to make scheds or has any questions they can email me at
w4kxy@bellsouth.net.

One other thing, don't forget the Fall Sprints starting September 22nd with
the 2 meter fall sprint.  For rules and other info. go to the Southeastern
VHF Society website (www.svhfs.org).

73
Jim W4KXY