[VHFcontesting] TX/LA Weekend Expedition

To: "'vhfcontesting@contesting.com'" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] TX/LA Weekend Expedition
From: "DUGAS, JASON A. (JSC-EP) (NASA)" <jason.a.dugas@nasa.gov>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 12:22:43 -0600
Will be heading up to Northwestern State University in Natchitoches,
Lousiana this coming Saturday morning.  Starting out from my home QTH in
EL29, then through EM30 and into EM31 for the destination.  Could swing into
EM21 or EM20 on the way back if anywone needs those grids and if bands are
open.  Should be a cold front hitting in this general time frame.  Will have
2m SSB available while mobile, but might bring a "less mobile" 6m station
along with me for road-side stops.  Email me for skeds or more information.

Station includes: 2 phased KB6KQ loops phased together + 160W on 2 meters
                        Only 5W on a dipole on 6 (so relying on a band
opening)

Jason
KB5URQ
jason.a.dugas@nasa.gov