[VHFcontesting] UHF Contest this Weekend

To: packrats@mailman.qth.net, newsvhf@mailman.qth.net,vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] UHF Contest this Weekend
From: "Rick R" <rick1ds@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2004 08:58:55 -0400
ARRL UHF Contest -- Might this be the final curtain call for this activity? Start 2PM Sat thru 2PM Sun
Light up the ether on 222 and above. I have heard from K1TEO and W3IY who will be active. I plan to take the rover van up to Trenton, and hopefully get on a few hrs Sat afternoon and possibly Sunday AM when there are breaks in the EME contest. I got permission to use the DVRC spot, just at exit 2 of 295. Please be active, for as much time as you can, and submit ur logs. Although this is not a club event, the Packrats usually fill the airwaves
Call CQ on 222.100+/-, 432.100+/-, liaison and scanning for contacts on 144.260, move 'em up from there. 73, Rick, K1DS