[VHFcontesting] Active from EN63 on 50, 144, 222 and 432

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Active from EN63 on 50, 144, 222 and 432
From: "Todd Sprinkmann" <sprinkies@excel.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 00:37:21 -0500
   I will be on for most (if not all) of the contest this weekend from EN63ao
(40 miles north of Milwaukee).  I have a good hilltop QTH and good antennas up
between 100/115'.  With just average conditions, I can usually make QSO's into
Eastern Iowa and Minnesota, and down into Central Illinois and Indiana.  It's
not unusual at all for me to make it into Missouri/Ohio and even Eastern
Ontario.

   I will be calling frequently on 50 and 144, turning the beams in all
directions.  Please make sure to listen toward Milwaukee if you need EN63.  I
love the unexpected and listen for the weak ones.  Also love the rovers,
big-time.

   Anyone who wants a sked, please email and we'll iron it out.

   Wouldn't it be something if this tropo forecast actually came to pass?  :)

   73,
   Todd   KC9BQA  EN63ao  (40 miles north of Milwaukee)