Re: [VHFcontesting] IRLP Contest????

To: "KG4RUL - Dennis Zabawa" <kg4rul@comcast.net>,<vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] IRLP Contest????
From: Ed K1EP <k1ep@mgef.org>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 12:50:46 -0500
And while the ARRL is advocating this practically non-radio event, I am still
trying to obtain a VUCC certificate.  I say trying because some of my 100+
confirmations are electronic and the ARRL doesn't accept electronic submissions
for VUCC.  Electronic QSLs?  Yes, the ARRL doesn't accept their own LoTW
electronic QSLs for VUCC.  Maybe I should shut off my radio and start making
QSOs over the Internet.  Wouldn't have to worry about propagation,
interference, government allocations, or even losing the spectrum.