[VHFcontesting] WOW - THANKS was Contest voice keyer - which one

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] WOW - THANKS was Contest voice keyer - which one
From: "George Burton" <k7wwa@saber.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 11:09:04 -0700
Wow

Thanks to all of you who responded to my question. Since I have used W3KM
VHFLog in the past I will explore the DVK portion of the program. I have to
admit that I did not even consider looking in the W3KM VHFLog program for
that function. If that doesn't work for me I will look at the MFJ-434 keyer.

Again, thanks for all of your answers.

George