[VHFcontesting] WB8BZK/R September Contest Plans

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] WB8BZK/R September Contest Plans
From: VHFRover@aol.com
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 21:32:24 EDT

WB8BZK/R will be  roving the September VHF contest starting out at Hillcrest
Park in EN53va Waukesha, WS just west of Milwaukee. I'll operate  from there
for about two hours then move a few miles east to Wick Field Park to operate
from EN63ab for about an  hour.
At about 2230Z I'll  operate mobile until I reach Nichol Knoll EN62ad in
Arlington Hts, IL at about  0030Z where I will operate for the rest of the
evening.
Sunday morning I  will set up at about 1300Z on hills near Plato  Center, IL
(EN52sa & EN51sx)  which is just west of Elgin,  IL. After that Iâll rove
around the  Chicago area for  the rest of the contest.
Bands will include  100W 50 (Loop), 125W 144 (Loop), 25W 223.5 FM  (4 el &
vertical), and 75W 432 (10 el & loop), 8W 903 (6 el), & 1.2W  1296 (21 el) SSB
or CW.
Best of luck to  everyone in the contest,
Mike  WB8BZK/R