[VHFcontesting] Lake Ontario Rover K2LDT

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Lake Ontario Rover K2LDT
From: "Greg Mills" <gmills@frontiernet.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 21:13:36 -0500
Good evening,

The K2LDT roving team will be visiting a few grids on the East and South
side of Lake Ontario this contest. We are also looking forward to
temperatures 50°F warmer than last year. Yes, it was -10°F here last year.

We will have 6m through 47 GHz, with the usual smattering of yagis and
dishes.

Schedule (subject to slip for lunch / getting stuck / getting whacked by a
snow plow again):

Saturday, local time:

2 PM ? FN24AC ? Watertown, NY

3 PM ? FN14XC ? Watertown

5 PM ? FN23AV ? 100 cows ? Watertown

7 PM ? FN22BW ? Pompey - Syracuse, NY

Sunday, local time:

8 AM ? FN03WA ? GCC ? Between Rochester & Buffalo

9:30 AM ? FN02XV ? Transit Road ? Between Rochester & Buffalo

11:30 AM ? FN12EV ? Poplar Hill ? Rochester

2 PM ? FN13GA ? Woodcliff ? Rochester

Greg ? K2LDT