[VHFcontesting] W4TXS Roving for VHF Sweepstakes

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] W4TXS Roving for VHF Sweepstakes
From: Dave Agsten <w4txs@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 15:44:36 -0800 (PST)
I'll be on both Saturday and Sunday. The plan is to start up at a high altitude
from FM08. From there I will run through FM09 and FM19. Then I'll be heading
south. I'll pick up FM18, then FM17 and FM07. On Sunday I should make it to the
corner of EM96, EM97, FM06 and FM07. I may be able to catch FM16, along with
FM17, FM07, FM08 and FM18 on the way home.

  I'll be on 6, 2, 222, 432, and 1296. I'd like to get 903 running but probably
not enough time. As Bill always said "listen for the weak ones" and rotate
those beams to other than the Northeast.

  73 es GL
  Dave W4TXS/R