[VHFcontesting] UHF contest this weekend

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] UHF contest this weekend
From: "Rick R" <rick1ds@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2006 08:13:08 -0400
I will be operating the UHF contest as W3CCX/R, using the Mt Airy VHF Radio
Club Matthew Gelardi Memorial club call in celebration of th Pack Rats 50th
Anniversary Year. Special 50th Anniversary QSL cards will be available for
those who make contact with this rover station. 2PM EDT Sat--2PM Sun
Sat 2PM:  FM19wk Havre de Grace, MD,
Sat eve:   FN10xc Shady Maple
Sat night: FM29hx Newtown Square
Sunday :  FN20jg Highpoint  or FN20he "Nike site"

All operations weather, road condition and propagation dependent. Sri, no
scheds. We will try to call CQ on 222.1, 432.1 and 1296.1.. Also will call
on 144.260 if meeting there.
We have "plenty o' power" on bands 222 thru 24GHz + laser. PLEASE BE
ACTIVE!!  73, Rick, K1DS
http://www.arrl.org/contests/rules/2006/uhf.html