[VHFcontesting] FS Rover Vehicle

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] FS Rover Vehicle
From: "John Isenberg" <ihi@frontiernet.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 14:46:15 -0400
I am in the process of upgrading my Rover vehicle.  Anyone interested in
purchasing my current rover vehicle can see it on my web site:

http://www.frontiernet.net/~ihi/

it is a 1997 Ford Expedition with approximately 110,000 miles on it.  Almost
new tires and everything works fine.

I will gladly include the mounting hardware for the antennas (top plate,
rotator mounting plates, support board and posts interior table), but do not
plan to sell the masts, rotators, or radio gear (However as I keep reminding my
wife EVERYTHING is for sale so if there is a specific item or two you would be
interested in, let me know.

If I get no response I will be trading it in on a new vehicle in a few weeks.

73 Jack

WA2IID