[VHFcontesting] EM03 for 6 meter sprint

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com, vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu,50mhz@mailman.qth.net, 6meter@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] EM03 for 6 meter sprint
From: John Geiger <n5ten@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 06:04:09 -0700 (PDT)
I am planning to do another Chuck E Cheese rove
tomorrow for the 6 meter sprint-where I take my 4 year
old daughter to Chuck E Cheese before contest time,
and then operate the contest from the way home.  This
worked great last year for contesting.  So, I will be
starting the sprint in EM03 if anyone needs that grid.
 I may do EM05 also depending on how both of us, and
the band, is holding up on the way home.  I will be
running 50 watts from a Kenwood TS690SAT to a quarter
wave mag mount antenna.

Hope to see everyone tomorrow, and this should be my
last contest with W5TD as my new vanity call is set to
arrive next weekend.  Good luck to everyone and lets
enjoy the great band openings we have been having this
week.

73s John W5TD