[VHFcontesting] FS: Yaesu FT857D HF/VHF/UHF radio

To: <vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu>, <VHFcontesting@contesting.com>,<50mhz@mailman.qth.net>, <6meter@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] FS: Yaesu FT857D HF/VHF/UHF radio
From: "John Geiger" <aa5jg@lcisp.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 13:19:32 -0000
I have for sale a Yaesu FT857D HF/VHF/UHF radio in nice condition.  It does
100 watts on HF and 6m, 50 watts on 2m, and 20 watts on 70cm.  There are
some marks on the sides of the case from the mobile bracket, but the face
and top of the radio look nice.  It works fine and I worked Europe and Japan
recently on 6m with it.  It has the mic, power cord, manual and original box
with it. It is a 6G serial number meaning it was made in May, 2006.  I am
asking $520 plus shipping for it.  Only selling to replace it with a larger
radio.

73s John AA5JG
(ex: W5TD, NE0P, N0EEN, KA0IFG)
Confirmed 6M addict: 6M WAS #1275, 6m VUCC #1260